Monday, November 10, 2014

A Lot of Lovely: Lady Noel Designs

I wrote about Lady Noel Designs a year agoHer last designs were whimsical paintings of animals that utilized bright colors and large brush strokes. I revisited her site to see what she was up to and was pleased with what I found. Her latest work has an image of a woman as the subject. My favorite painting below is the one with great use of color blocking. My eye is drawn to the strong contrast in colors and the vibrant pop of pink. The painting with strawberries dancing around the woman's head is definitely my second favorite. I love that the woman's hair looks like a mountain of cotton candy. If this painting every becomes more well known, I will definitely dress as it for Halloween.

Check out more Lady Noel Designs here.


No comments: