Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Introducing: A little bit of everything





There are days when I feel like I absorb more valuable information from the Internet than from four hours in a classroom. This is painful considering how much I am paying for a degree... (I am constantly repeating in my head "it is worth it, it is worth it"). But, to be honest with myself, I usually end up prowling the Internet while procrastinating on homework for those classes, so maybe, the classes are indirectly contributing to my independent learning. This is getting complicated... Basically, I am planning to create a weekly post with links to things that have recently caught my attention. Enjoy!

Shake Shack is officially open!

Let the holiday commercials begin! I think this one for John Lewis is absolutely adorable. 

Astronauts working at the International Space Station created a water bubble this past summer. The video released last week shows astronauts submerging a GoPro camera in the water bubble. One of those you have to see to believe!

Have you seen the holiday cookies made with essential oils over at it's the little things?

I am definitely going to make these cool lights over winter break! 





No comments: